You’ve probably heard the quote, “Diamonds are forever”, but the jewellery that holds the stone doesn’t always stay perfect. That’s where we come in. If you’re looking for jewellery repair, Aidi Macdáibhi is the expert you can rely on.
Aidi Macdáibhi Repairs, opened it’s doors with 3 principles in mind:
- To open a shop where customers can talk directly with the goldsmith who will actually be doing the work on their jewellery
- To give customers the opportunity to have new jewellery custom made for them, using their old gold at a fraction of the price.
- To do the type of intricate reconstruction of jewellery most stores will not take in.
We are not just a jewellery shop, instead we have a workshop dedicated to jewellery repair and hand making – it’s what I do best. Having more than 25 years experience in the trade, drawing experience from working at the bench in Europe, North America and Asia -There are not many repairs I would turn down. In fact, we can repair jewellery that others don’t have the expertise for.
I know every piece of jewellery has a story to tell, and I am personally used to working with family heirlooms, designer jewellery and precious pieces that mean a lot to you. You can rest assured your sentimental jewellery is in safe and expert hands.
Many jewelers repair jewelry, but not all are as qualified as Aidi Macdáibhi .
Master Goldsmith, Aidi Macdáibhi:
- has 25 years of working at the bench
- repairs your jewelry on the premises — so your jewelry never has to leave or be shipped eleswhere, keeping it safe
- uses tried and tested traditional techniques, tools and technology in the repair shop, helping you get your jewelry back quickly
- can often get your repair done while you wait and watch.